Sunday, February 28, 2010

“True Love “

“True Love “
This is my First song with guitar chords – (Use the cords given in the brackets before the line. Capo on 3rd fret) progression (1-2, 1-2 in slow). Enjoy the song ….

(C) I never knew there could be, (G#) a better tomorrow
(C) But you have come into my life, (G#) and taken away all sorrow
(F) My days of sadness, (Cb) are things of the past
(G) Because I have found you, (C) true love at the last
----------
(C) My days of emptiness, (G#) are gone for good
(C)You fill the void in my heart, (G#) which you should
(F)You’ve opened a window; (Cb) you’ve shown me the light
(G) And my love for you will continue, (C) to burn bright
----------
(C) You came with a smile, (G#) and made my life heaven
(C) I found you as my soul mate, (G#) there is no need of any one
(F) You bring the charm of happiness; (Cb) you bring the joy of love
(G) There is a feeling of completeness; (C) when I see you all above
----------
My days of sadness, are things of the past
Because I have found you, true love at the last
True love at the last…..
True love at the last ……

THANK u….

2 comments: