Thursday, March 15, 2012

Suicide - Solution or Problem?



It feels like now that there is not a single day when I haven't heard or saw or read about any death or any misfortune  in any family or in anyone’s life. Someone is getting shot, some other person is drowning, getting killed in an accident and trust me the worst part is suicide. Every now and then I am reading about suicides. It seems like it has become some kind of trend or a thing to us. Sometimes I feel like we don’t think before we do such thing?
Failure in love, not good enough marks, family problems, extra marital affairs, after getting dumped, not getting any job, not getting selected in some BIG SHOT MBA/MBBS/BE college.
Get over it boss. Think twice thrice and still you are feeling the same u deserve a nice slap on ur face.
Are you nuts that u r choosing this option to solve other problems which itself is a problem. Then how can it solve other problems?

Worst and one of the biggest bul***** reason "Ok there is nothing to do in my life, I am getting bored CHLAO SUICIDE karte hai..!!!!!  

I don’t care if you do or do not think about yourself, think about others who are related to you or dependent on you. Think about them who really wanted to live but did not get the chance to live. Think about them who were in those all spots where they do not deserve to be n got killed/murdered or ran over by some bus or some A********** drunk driver. Think about those family as they are still waiting for them and think that someday some fine day the person who is no more will come back from that main door and will say HIIIIII.......
Think about that Mother who gave birth to that child who is now no more just bcz of some stupid person or may be because of some planned murder. Think about that lady who does not feel like getting ready n dressing up nicely for her hubby. Think about those kids who will not get another chance to love and be loved any more.
Do you really think that this will solve everything? This the final and only solution for all of your problems? This will make everyone else happy who right are not happy with you or disappointed?

Now think about this also as they will not get another chance to SCOLD you, to shout on you, to be mad on you. Why because you the B***** h***l are not there now.. Surprised..???? may I ask why.??? you only chose this right.? you wanted to do it am I correct.? you have only decided that KI HAANN YAHI SAHI HAI correct me if I am wrong which you can't because I  am not...

I am not here to tell you how to solve your problems. The only sole reason behind this post is to not to create more problems in some one Else's life. Because the moment you do such stupid things thousand of problems fall onto your family. And now you are not there to take care of that. WOOOWWWW what a nice thing you did. Such a brave thought and deed right.?

It takes a lot of courage to do such things I understand and it is not easy for you also. There must me many of things going on in your mind. I am very much sure you know all these things which I am saying/writing here.
But think thousands of times are you really sure there is no other way and no other solution for your problem?
Are you really sure you have explored all the areas and have tried every single possible and impossible way to  sort that out? Because I don’t think so.... Trust me there is always a way to get out of any mess, its just depends on the way you look at those things.

Love Life- boss there are plenty of other girls and boys EXPLORE them. For sure you will get one for whom you were waiting for. In some nice words the one which is meant for you and only you.

Family crisis - Work it out. talk it out. Discuss things. Try to share and listen. Share everything if possible. That will build up some other kind of bonding in your relation.

Failure in Exam - So what? Big deal if you are not getting selected in some big shot university or something.? Is it wort your life? will your parents be happy that yaahhh my KID was not able to selected in BLAHH BLAHH institute so he committed suicide and I am happy now.? Do you really thing it will be like this? They will hate themselves that they put you in such a situation trust me. They will always feel that they were the reason behind all of this. Don’t do it to your parents bud. There are so many other institutes and colleges and all where you can get nice education. The only thing which matters is education not the Institute believe me. I have done my BE from MPCT some of you have not even heard about it. So what I don’t care at all I am happy living my life having fun. I have gone through that phase but I m proud enough to say that I did not chosse this and will never do that.

Not getting job - HELLLOOOO..... That is not even a reason. Search again change the criteria of your search, make a good resume, prepare your self for the interview nicely, don’t screw up in the interview, be confident. I can go on and on and on about all these things. Why? because it is really a shitty excuse to do such thing which is going to cost a lot a real lot more then you think and know.

Last but not the least and real shame full reason - there is nothing good in your life and you don’t know what to do with it.. You have no idea and getting bored.... F*** O**. I think you don’t even deserve to live. You don't deserve to have this life as you have decided to shit on it. So sorry  but I mean and will say it all the time. You don’t deserve this.

There is a saying " We realize the value of anything when its gone" - very true. But here you won’t get a chance to realize this as you will not be there. Now who will face this your friends and family, mainly your family? who will have to answer so many questions to POLICE to SOCIETY to OTHERS whom they don't even know. When they will see your TORN body. How nice it will look right.?

Don’t do it boss. Please don't do it. There are plenty of other ways to solve your problem. There are many of other reasons to live More than the reasons which you have to die. There are many of us count on you, like you, love you. There are many of us who are happy to see you happy.  So if you reading it and having any such  thought of  doing this shitty thing please give me a call or write me. I am here to listen to talk to work out things to make sure that you are also one important person in this world. You are valuable to so many of us. Will help you to show you so many other reasons to live rather than choosing some stupid reason to end this life.

Think as many of times you want. Think for your entire life. Think about all those good things which u had, still have and for sure will also have in future only if you live. Think about all those smiles which are related to you. Think about those smiles again which will not be there any more ones you do this.

So please THINK before you BLINK.. And if still not getting answers of all of your questions, then think that those are really not meant to be answered. Few things should always be left unsaid. May be this belongs to that. So forget it and move on. Moving On is not easy so take it as a challenge and prove to others that you can do it. You can live it and live it like a king of your own world.

So here I will end this topic otherwise I will keep on going with some more reasons and some more examples with my lovely all time favorite lines -

"LIFE IS PRECIOUS GIFT SO LIVE IT DON’T LEAVE IT"



12 comments:

  1. Nice post. I see this trend happening in most of the college students, hope they do read this.

    This was most hilarious to me:
    "Ok there is nothing to do in my life, I am getting bored CHLAO SUICIDE karte hai..!!!!!

    Regards,
    Sunil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunil for the appreciation.

    I was just trying to loose some stress. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good and Loooooong post :) Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks Annu mama. ;)
    Will try my best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very simple way of putting forward your thoughts...

    very well written....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one... I really liked your examples .... hope it will help the needy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kushal, I am also hopping the same.
      Let's see how viral it goes and how people take. Keeping my fingers crossed.

      Delete